เว็บ แทง บอล แถม เสื้อ

Home FAQ Search Memberlist User Groups Register Login   

เว็บ แทง บอล แถม เสื้อ www.healthgradesreports.com Forum Indexเว็บ แทง บอล แถม เสื้อ www.healthgradesreports.com Forum Index
    Index     FAQ     Search     Register     Login         JOIN THE DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE      

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toronto Centre

votes: 4

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Trust me, if this guy has any link to terrorism, the resources are there to find out what's on his phone -- unless it is spyware..

The FBI, CIA , CSIS would love to talk to you and find out how since in most cases they cannot unlock encrypted messages.

What they can do is if they get a hold of the end user they may be able to but thats no sure thing.

A close reading of the descriptions of mobile hacking outlined in the documents released by WikiLeaks shows that the CIA has not yet cracked those invaluable encryption tools.
https://www.wired.com/2017/03/wikileaks-cia-hack-signal-encrypted-chat-apps/

few months ago, a man was murdered in Sacramento, California, and the police retrieved his iPhone on the spot. In a last-ditch effort to open his locked phone to check any last calls or messages from possible suspects, a police investigator rushed over to the coroner¡¯s office with the victim¡¯s iPhone, hoping to unlock it using his thumbprint. But the body was too cold for the iPhone to recognize the thumbprint, and the phone has remained locked since.

Another time, also in Sacramento, a murder suspect was arrested with his iPhone after being caught on a surveillance camera at a liquor store. When asked to open his phone to cooperate with the police, the suspect told the police he would ¡°rather go to jail¡± than give up his pass code. That phone too has remained locked since.

On the opposite side of the country, Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. expressed the same frustration because his office can¡¯t get past Apple¡¯s encryption technology, which was strengthened after iOS 8 in 2014. ¡°We now have about 155 to 160 devices that are running on iOS 8 that are blocked and we can't get in them,¡± Vance told NPR on Thursday. Apple says it does not have the technology to crack its own iPhone.

From September 2014 to October 2015, 111 search warrants were left incomplete due to law enforcement¡¯s inability to decrypt the phone, according to a report from Vance¡¯s office. The report also cites a recorded conversation from 2015 between an inmate and a friend talking about how having iOS 8 running on their phones was ¡°another gift from God.¡±

Newsweek reached out to 10 district attorney offices across the United States on their experiences dealing with strong encryption technology. Two declined to speak, and six did not respond.
https://www.newsweek.com/apple-encryption-crime-428565

'Trust me'.... LOL!!!!

Yea...No.
Bugs

votes: 8

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me, if they want to get into that phone, and they can -- at least learn enough to take some shrewd guesses. Did the Sacramento Police get the FBI involved? Did they identify the perp as a possible terrorist? Maybe that would make a difference.

Just because Apple says what it says doesn't mean it's true. Of course, they want to make people believe that the level of encryption they offer is enough.

This would be the best evidence of what the guy was about. Instead, they are acting as if nobody has any right to know if there are Moslem terrorists in their towns and cities.

The American FBI claims to have "lost" 19,000 emails between Page and Strzok. Are they "lost" or does nobody want to find them? There's bound to be some explosive headlines in those emails.
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
Trust me, if they want to get into that phone, and they can

You are , if nothing more, consistent in your ability to make statements that are proven wrong.

Trust you? Why? You have not a shred of info to back you up.

Just more of your 'feels' .

The info provided is enough to educate almost anyone to the reality. Of course they will be outliers who have issues, namely stupidity , but anyone researching this will know.

We know your research was to get in touch with your inner feels. Oh wonderful. LOL!

Quote:

-- at least learn enough to take some shrewd guesses. Did the Sacramento Police get the FBI involved? Did they identify the perp as a possible terrorist? Maybe that would make a difference.

Um... if they want to and cannot crack a phone, it means it doesnt matter what crime they are charging the perp with.

Oh...in your world a terrorist makes them try harder does it? Oh how cute.
Quote:

Just because Apple says what it says doesn't mean it's true. Of course, they want to make people believe that the level of encryption they offer is enough.

Actually the article spells that out. And it isnt just Apple saying this.

Of course I would understand you not getting this but hey, its your cross to bear.
Quote:

This would be the best evidence of what the guy was about. Instead, they are acting as if nobody has any right to know if there are Moslem terrorists in their towns and cities.

Does this farcical statement have any meaning or relevance to the discussion?

No? Didnt think so.
Quote:

The American FBI claims to have "lost" 19,000 emails between Page and Strzok. Are they "lost" or does nobody want to find them? There's bound to be some explosive headlines in those emails.

More infowars bullshit. Again, how cute.
RCO

votes: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( apparently now the police send out all the swat and tactical teams available if they even think you might have a gun .

was a story on the internet a few days ago about a police take down in sleepy Huntsville Ontario although it didn't say what the arrest was for . now we know , it was someone from Toronto selling drugs up north and using local hotels as a place to hide out I guess . the police never did find a gun although did find some drugs

but another example as to how the drug culture is changing and becoming more dangerous and that police now assume most drug dealers are armed even though they may not be )

Man wanted by North Bay police arrested in Huntsville

Causing a disturbance has led to big trouble for a Toronto area couple. OPP says that they were called to 70 Howland Drive, Huntsville on December 29, at approximately 5:45 a.m. Someone had complained about a man causing a disturbance.

about 5 hours ago by: BayToday Staff

opp police sign AdobeStock_88462661 2017

Causing a disturbance has led to big trouble for a Toronto area couple.

OPP says that they were called to 70 Howland Drive, Huntsville on December 29, at approximately 5:45 a.m.

Someone had complained about a man causing a disturbance.

Police determined that the male was staying at Motel 6, was wanted by the North Bay Police, and possibly was in possession of a firearm.

Huntsville OPP uniform members, Huntsville OPP Community Street Crime Unit with the assistance of OPP Tactics and Rescue Unit and OPP Emergency Response Team
arrested the man, Courtney Antonio Barnett, 28, of North York without incident in the Motel 6 parking lot.

Further investigation led to the arrest of a 21-year-old woman from Etobicoke, Oceanna Husbands, and her being charged with:
?Possession of a schedule I substance for the purpose of Trafficking-Opioid
?Possession of a schedule I substance for the purpose of Trafficking-Cocaine

Police seized cocaine and Fentanyl, with the street value of $2,600.

https://www.baytoday.ca/local-news/man-wanted-by-north-bay-police-arrested-in-huntsville-1180209
RCO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J( the Toronto police seem to have finally admitted that the majority of crime hand guns DO NOT come from legal Canadian owners but rather the US as everyone originally suspected ,

why did this take so long to admit and why were the police and media ok with taking away the rights of law abiding Canadian gun owners based on bad or even entirely made up facts

at least we now know the truth but it may already be too late as so many average Canadians still believe the bad information and liberals seem determined to further restrict guns regardless )

anuary 5, 2019 8:00 am Updated: January 5, 2019 8:45 am

COMMENTARY: Despite a correction, Canada¡¯s gun control debate is still tainted by bad information

By Matt Gurney
Radio Host Global News

Bad information, once loose, persists. A false report is remembered long after a correction. But the ongoing debate about gun control in Canada is tainted by bad information. Let¡¯s see what we can do about that.

Last year was a violent one in Toronto. Shootings were sharply up. A new record for homicides was set, with 96. In July, a particularly horrific attack in the Danforth neighbourhood left two people dead and 13 more injured. Toronto mayor John Tory, a generally sensible fellow who once (rightly) dismissed handgun bans as a symbolic gesture, reversed himself and called for one. Tory claimed that his position had changed because the facts had changed ¡ª more handguns being used in Toronto crimes, he said, were being procured by licensed Canadian owners.

And it seemed like the mayor was onto something. The Canadian Press, shortly after the Danforth shooting, published an article quoting a Toronto police detective at length. The article specifically claimed that guns that could be traced back to Canada were now the leading source for criminals in the city, eclipsing the traditional source: smugglers bringing guns in from the United States.

The number of ¡°crime guns¡± ¡ª which in Toronto can mean not only guns used in crime, but also those illegally altered, or seized during criminal investigations ¡ª traced back to Canadian owners was ¡°surging,¡± the article reads. ¡°[Some Canadians] go get their licence for the purpose of becoming a firearms trafficker,¡± Det. Rob Di Danieli told the Canadian Press.

The Canadian Press provides news articles to most major news organizations across the country, Global News included. The piece was widely reprinted and was also cited in other reporting. It directly supported a renewed call for a handgun ban in Canada, a call that was taken up by city councils in Toronto and Montreal and is now being studied by the federal Liberals, who have campaigned on a handgun ban before ¡ª it was a key plank in Paul Martin¡¯s failed 2006 campaign. It formed a central part of the debate that those calls provoked.

READ MORE: COMMENTARY: Data shows Toronto¡¯s gun ¡®surge¡¯ never happened

Its main claim ¡ª the surge in domestic guns used in crimes beginning around 2012 ¡ª was entirely based on the CP¡¯s interview with Det. di Danieli. There appeared to be no independent verification. Dennis R. Young, a researcher and writer based in Alberta, filed a Freedom of Information request with the Toronto police, seeking precise figures dating back many years. The police obliged, and Young published the data verbatim online.

Below: Data shows the number of ¡®crime guns¡¯ seized by Toronto police based that can be traced back to Canada and the U.S.

The details are in my column from September, and the data ¡ª the Toronto police¡¯s own stats ¡ª showed no ¡°surge¡± in guns traced back to Canadians. None. There was some ebb-and-flow across different years, but nothing like an emerging pattern, let alone a surge. The overwhelming majority of Toronto crime guns are never traced back to any particular source. Of those that can be traced either to the United States and Canada, the U.S. leads in most years, Canada in two, with one tie. There is nothing like a surge to be seen among domestic guns.

BELOW: Data comparing the number of crime guns seized by Toronto police that can be traced back to the U.S. or to lawful Canadian gun owners.

In September, I had obviously requested comment from Det. di Danieli and the CP. The police acknowledged my request to speak to the detective, and then never got back to me and ignored all follow ups. An editor at the CP told me that they were aware of and looking into the matter, and then ignored my follow ups.

This pissed me off. Not in a sense of personal affront. I¡¯ve been ignored before. But this incident is, to my mind, a black mark for both the Toronto police and the CP. Policing and reporting are both supposed to be about the truth. The police and the CP had combined to put out inaccurate information, and that inaccurate information was driving public debate. At minimum, a correction, or some comparable acknowledgement, was absolutely required.

None came. Until a few days ago.

On Dec. 27, in that quiet lull between Christmas and New Year¡¯s, the Canadian Press published a new article. It wasn¡¯t a retraction or a correction to their previous report. Indeed, the new article didn¡¯t even refer directly to the CP¡¯s earlier reporting. The new CP article, written by the excellent reporter Michelle McQuigge, detailed a year-end press conference by Toronto Police Service Chief Mark Saunders.

And this article, finally, sets the record straight. There indeed has been no surge in crime guns traced back to legally-licensed Canadian owners. ¡°[Firearms] imported from the U.S. were implicated in ¡­ crimes more often than domestically sourced firearms in eight of the past 11 years,¡± writes McQuigge. ¡°Domestically sourced crime guns only surpassed U.S. imports in 2010 and 2015, with the two figures tied in 2016.¡±

As for the police, they have also, ahem, expanded upon their earlier statements. They told the CP that the majority of rifles and shotguns seized as crime guns by Toronto police are linked back to Canadians (which doesn¡¯t surprise me). But they also finally admitted what should have been said months ago. Again, quoting a Toronto police spokesperson from McQuigge¡¯s piece: ¡°The majority of crime guns that are handguns seized by the Toronto Police Service are sourced via the U.S.¡±

Well then.

Canadians have spent four months having a debate, including public consultations, based in part on bad information. Information that was known to be bad months ago, but that went uncorrected until two days after Christmas, when news readership is typically way, way below usual levels.

I¡¯m not suggesting for an instant that there is not a problem with domestically sourced guns in Canada. The police definition of a crime gun is problematic ¡ª it includes guns seized during investigations that may not ever have been used in a crime, and also includes objects such as air guns that aren¡¯t firearms under the law. So you have to take some of the stats with a grain of salt. But still. We should always have an open mind about ways to make our gun control system more effective at reducing crime.

But there is simply no evidence that there is a worsening problem among lawful Canadian handgun owners
, the people targeted by the proposed ban ¡ª in effect, held up as partially responsible for tragic deaths and senseless crimes. The Toronto police numbers don¡¯t show it. Nationally, the Public Safety Ministry has conceded that it has no data to support claims by Minister Ralph Goodale that domestic owners now provide the majority of crime guns. That entire narrative, embraced wholeheartedly by the mayor and somewhat more cautiously by federal Liberals, is based on bad information that should not have been reported.

To call all this disappointing would be an understatement. In an era when news organizations all over the world are being accused of peddling fake news, and when every police force recognizes the challenge of retaining public trust, this is absolutely appalling.

I¡¯m a reasonable guy. Stuff happens. Errors are made. The public is owed honesty, not perfection. Mistakes, when made, should be publicly corrected, as quickly as possible. Four months is too long.

Canadians got their honesty, eventually. Better late than never, I suppose. But damage has been done. My satisfaction in the truth finally being acknowledged ¡ª and there is some ¡ª is soured by that grim reality. Bad information lasts forever.

All we can do now, as properly informed citizens, is hold politicians accountable when they repeat that bad information, whether they¡¯re doing so in ignorance or with malice. I¡¯ll do my part. The rest is up to you.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4815321/despite-a-correction-canadas-gun-control-debate-is-still-tainted-by-bad-information/
RCO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this has to be a prime example of what frustrates the law abiding gun community the most

they follow all the rules , abide by all the laws , fill out all the paper work etc

but the left / anti gun movement doesn't care , they come along and make stuff up . facts and quotes which now seem to have no basis in reality

the idea of a surge of domestically sourced guns in Toronto was a sexy story for the media and provided some justification for further restrictions

except it simply was not based in reality , if not entirely made up , at least now we now the truth and hopefully more effort will be focused on reducing the amount of hand guns smuggled across the border from the US instead
Bugs

votes: 8

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are too nice to "the Left". TC is centre left, so the few that are real zealots on gun control are "left"of him. I don't really believe that TC thinks gun control is an effective solution to murders in Canada. And there are very few zealots. I think they make all this fuss because (1) they like to use fear to pressure the fretful; (2) it's a 'wedge issue'that seoarates the two camps; (3)that once the anti-gun sentiments start, they feel they have to jump on the bandwagon, and (4 it makes it seem like they are trying to "do something". In other words, a lot of it is playing for the crowd.

Even the police don't think it'll be effective.
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RCO wrote:

but the left / anti gun movement doesn't care , they come along and make stuff up . facts and quotes which now seem to have no basis in reality

¡°[Some Canadians] go get their licence for the purpose of becoming a firearms trafficker,¡± Det. Rob Di Danieli told the Canadian Press.

Can you let me know which one this cop is? Leftie or anti gun . (just know he carries one)
RCO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toronto Centre wrote:
RCO wrote:

¡°[Some Canadians] go get their licence for the purpose of becoming a firearms trafficker,¡± Det. Rob Di Danieli told the Canadian Press.

Can you let me know which one this cop is? Leftie or anti gun . (just know he carries one)

its already been proven that there is little evidence of a surge in domestically sourced hand guns

no one is denying the fact there has been the odd isolated case where someone sold a legal gun to a criminal but there is no evidence its widespread or that a large % of legal gun owners would even consider doing this .

if you had went thru all the paperwork and BS just to get a license and had an actual job , wife and kids etc . would you risk it all to make a couple hundred dollars to sell one of your guns to a criminal who might use it to murder someone ( which could then be traced back to you as hand guns are registered ) no I just don't buy it , not worth the jail time and risk

everyone asked Ralph Goodale and RCMP for the proof and they could provide nothing , the Toronto police service quietly update there position at a year end news conference and admitted most of the guns come from the US

if you have stats which prove otherwise let us know ?
RCO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( also news of another crazy police swat takedown , this time in North Bay Ontario . no word if any weapons or drugs were seized in the raid )

North Bay Police swarm house with guns drawn

Jennifer Hamilton-McCharles
More from Jennifer Hamilton-McCharles

Published on: January 8, 2019 | Last Updated: January 8, 2019 10:25 AM EST

Bloem Street residents were shocked to see several North Bay Police officers with their guns drawn walking down the street early this morning.

Neighbours said the police spent time searching vehicles and the home, as well, at least six people arrested.

¡°I was asleep when they kids came running into my room saying the police have swarmed the street and had their guns drawn. They also used a ram to bust open the door,¡± a neighbour said.

Nugget.ca will update the story as details become available.

https://www.nugget.ca/news/local-news/north-bay-police-swarm-house-with-guns-drawn
RCO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( this article was in today's sun , talks about a Michigan man who has admitted to smuggling many hand guns into Canada )

Gun smuggler worries he fuelled record year of murders

Sam Pazzano Courts Bureau

More from Sam Pazzano Courts Bureau

Published:
January 7, 2019

Updated:
January 7, 2019 8:20 PM EST

Filed Under:

Toronto SUN ?
News ?
Crime ?

Randy Jackson admitted Monday that he smuggled 67 firearms from his native Michigan into the black market in Ontario in 2017.

While in custody last year, Jackson said he wondered how much of Toronto¡¯s record shooting and homicide spree in 2018 was caused by his weapons, court heard.

¡°It was a painful feeling to see so many (shooting) stories break (on the nightly news) and wonder if I had any fault in it,¡± the 35-year-old father of four told court Monday. ¡°I never thought too seriously about the consequences of my actions.¡±

Jackson, who served 15 years in the military, completed community college and had an ¡°80 % average¡± while studying health-care administration at Eastern Michigan University, swore he had no involvement in either domestic or foreign gangs.

Jackson pleaded guilty to three counts of importing three firearms stashed inside his compression-style underpants while he tried to cross the Sarnia-Michigan border on Oct. 12, 2017. He also pleaded guilty to four other firearm trafficking offences in 2017.

Crown attorney Erin Pancer said in her agreed statement of fact that Jackson came on radar of Toronto Police Service¡¯s firearm enforcement unit after officers found a loaded Glock handgun in an unrelated investigation in downtown Toronto in July 2017.

Officers determined that Jackson purchased that handgun in the U.S. and he often bought firearms on the same day that he crossed the border, using his NEXUS pass.

Jackson has two children with a London, Ont., who also has two kids from a previous relationship. He visited her every weekend while living, working and studying in Michigan, court heard.

Twelve of Jackson¡¯s firearms have turned up at crimes scenes, mostly on drug dealers, in the GTA, Durham and Middlesex counties ¡ª six last year and nine in 2017, said Pancer.

The former Michigan National Guard member was linked to as many as 67 firearms that he purchased in 2017 and he admitted none were for his personal use, court heard.

¡°Leaving these offences aside, Jackson appears to have led an exemplary life,¡± said his lawyer, Christian Angelini. ¡°He had no criminal record, no arrest record. It¡¯s sad this mistake is having a great effect on him and his family.¡±

Once Jackson is paroled, he¡¯ll be deported to Michigan and will not be permitted to return to Canada so he cannot visit his London family there, said Angelini.

Justice Riun Shandler will pass sentence on Friday Jan. 11.

https://torontosun.com/news/crime/gun-smuggler-worries-his-weapons-fuelled-shooting-homicide-record
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be interesting to see what the penalty is.
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RCO wrote:

its already been proven....blah blah blah....which prove otherwise let us know ?

Nice dodge. Not sure which post you are referencing so I will ask again.

RCO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toronto Centre wrote:
RCO wrote:

its already been proven....blah blah blah....which prove otherwise let us know ?

Nice dodge. Not sure which post you are referencing so I will ask again.

I don't know what his personal views ? I'd just be guessing

he told an interesting story about domestically sourced hand guns

the thing is , there is no proof or stats to back up his claims , people have asked the RCMP repeatedly for these stats and they have never been able to provide anything to back up his claims

the Toronto police services owns stats , indicate clearly they cannot even determine the origins for most guns they seize , so to claim there all coming from legal Canadian gun owners makes no sense , when they don't even know where they came from

there is no evidence of a surge of domestically sourced hand guns in Canada , you can either accept that as a fact or think otherwise
Toronto Centre

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RCO wrote:

I don't know what his personal views ? I'd just be guessing

Ok. But this cop is the source of the quote.

You referenced him as " the left / anti gun movement doesn't care , they come along and make stuff up . facts and quotes which now seem to have no basis in reality"

Im just wondering is he a leftie who carries a gun or is just a guy who uses a gun yet is anti-gun?

Or you know......you can keep on playing the I just made it up game.

LOL!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  เว็บ แทง บอล แถม เสื้อ  

Jump to: